Purpose Built for US Government
Quzara Cybertorch™️ offers a FedRAMP HIGH Ready Security Operations Center (SOC)-as-a-Service (SOCaaS) to US Federal, State and Local agencies, and their Partners.
Quzara Cybertorch™️ is the first managed extended detection and response (MXDR) provider built specifically for the public sector. We provide a threat-intel-enabled managed service to protect federal agencies, Department of Defense (DoD) agencies and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) customers, as well as the contractors that serve these organizations. Our Security Operations Center (SOC) is staffed exclusively by US personnel, and provides 24/7 coverage by experienced threat and compliance professionals that detect, report and remediate vulnerabilities -- all while your data remains in your environment.
Security Operation Requirements
- Reduce supply chain risk of exposure to threats by keeping data within your own boundary
- Realize complete coverage across devices regardless of data origination
- Augment protection through a collaborative approach with our team of dedicated security analysts
- Realize comprehensive situational awareness of threats by leveraging our proprietary library of curated intelligence and queries
- Cyber incident response support
- Improve the ability to detect malicious cyber activity across Federal networks
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) system
- Share cyber incident and threat information that could impact Government networks
- Stand up a SOC, managed exclusively by US analysts, in days versus weeks or months
- Get connected to Quzara Cybertorch™️ quickly by using our 350+ native integrations already built with existing security technologies
- Quickly upgrade your infrastructure without downtime and performance issues
- Realize powerful threat protection while reducing security costs by outsourcing to Quzara
- Save valuable time and money by taking advantage of our research, development, and integration in threat protection
- Predictable budgeting with a fixed monthly cost, versus the unknown of paying per log volume
- Take advantage of the tools you’ve already invested in by using our 350+ native technology integrations including Microsoft and AWS
Quzara Cybertorch™️ runs a FedRAMP HIGH Ready baseline platform on DoD Impact Level 5 (IL-5) cloud leveraging authorized services across the stack. Based on zero-trust principles, we offer log isolation services for customers focused on US federal, state and local government and DoD customers in a FedRAMP authorized boundary of underlying services. We also provide restrictions for CONUS-only traffic and ITAR/export-controlled data requirements.