24/7 Defensive Cyber Operations
Proactive Security Analytics and Threat Hunting
Quzara CybertorchTM for Government
Purpose Built FedRAMP HIGH Ready SOCaaS/MDR for Public Sector Security Operations
Purpose Built for US Government
Quzara Cybertorch™️ is the Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) provider built specifically for the Public sector. We provide a Threat-intel-enabled Managed service to protect Federal agencies, Department of Defense (DoD) agencies and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) customers, as well as the contractors that serve these organizations.
Security Operation Requirements
- Reduce supply chain risk of exposure to threats by keeping data within your own boundary
- Realize complete coverage across devices regardless of data origination
- Augment protection through a collaborative approach with our team of dedicated security analysts
- Realize comprehensive situational awareness of threats by leveraging our proprietary library of curated intelligence and queries
- Cyber incident response support
- Improve the ability to detect malicious cyber activity across Federal networks
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) system
- Share cyber incident and threat information that could impact Government networks
- Stand up a SOC, managed exclusively by US analysts, in days versus weeks or months
- Get connected to Quzara Cybertorch™️ quickly by using our 350+ native integrations already built with existing security technologies
- Quickly upgrade your Security Operations infrastructure without downtime and performance issues
- Realize powerful threat protection while reducing security costs by outsourcing to Quzara.
- Save valuable time and money by taking advantage of our research, development, and integration in threat protection.
- Predictable budgeting with a fixed monthly cost, versus the unknown of paying per log volume.
- Take advantage of the tools you’ve already invested in by using our 350+ native technology integrations including Microsoft, AWS and GCP.
Quzara Cybertorch TM runs a FedRAMP HIGH Ready baseline platform on DoD Impact Level 5 (IL-5) cloud, leveraging FedRAMP authorized services across the stack.
Quzara CybertorchTM is the first ever Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) at the FedRAMP HIGH Ready baseline.
Based on zero-trust principles, we offer log isolation services for customers focused on US federal, state and local government and DoD customers in a FedRAMP authorized boundary of underlying services.
We also provide restrictions for CONUS-only traffic and ITAR/export-controlled data requirements.